Thursday, April 27, 2017

Drawing in London V

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/urban-sketching

Last Wednesday April 19th was our last day in London. It was sunny and a bit cool when the wind blew, but otherwise even staying in the shadow felt quite good. We walked across the Thames in London Bridge, and went to see St. Paul's Cathedral. There, my daughter and I took a moment for a sketch under the sun of its stairs.

Corner between Dean's Court and St. Paul's Church Rd from St. Paul's Cathedral entry stairs




































After that we went to Camden Market where the girls were happy to look around the shops... and me I was happy to have a fish and chips right before heading to the airport! 























And this is basically our three day trip to London. I couldn't draw other places I'd wanted to sketch, like the Tower Bridge and others. But I am sure I will be back to London sooner or later. During all the commutings we made I drew people, because that is the other thing, London is FULL of people! I don't find that many people, different people, in these mountains around my house. But this will be for another entry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment