Monday, April 24, 2017

Drawing in London III: hidden gardens

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/urban-sketching

I like English houses very much. Well, I guess there are quite a few different kind of English houses... but I like a lot English "city" houses, tall and narrow and attached one to another, with big and sometimes stained-glass decorated windows. They seem small but are usually quite big inside. These houses hide other surprises too, like beautiful backyards with wonderful gardens full with trees, plants and colorful flowers.

Becs and Angus home, where we stayed for our two nights in London, was exactly like this. A beautiful home, with beautiful people. Thanks Becs and Angus for the nice fajitas when we arrived, the beer, the nice conversation and the great musical the day after. And thank you very much for letting me draw your so pretty and somehow whimsical house, I love love LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment