Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Back in Gex

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/urban-sketching

For various reasons, it's been a while since I been drawing in Gex on a Wednesday afternoon. Today, happily for me, I was back!! And because I was so eager and drawing fast, I was done well before having to pick my daughter up, and could sketch some of the other people who were also waiting for their significant ones. Two in one, I couldn't ask for more!

First, I dropped my daughter and went to the Promenade des Bergers Journans, a path that goes parallel to a little river (yes, Le Journans, you guessed it!). It is full of nature around, but just going down the steps to access the area I was captivated by the view of the chaotic old houses in Gex, and I stop right there to draw them...


























When I was done I still had more than half an hour left. I decided to take it easy and wait for my daughter in the hall of the MJC, where she is taking her theatre classes. Over there, I found some others that were also early as I was. Some looked around, others at their phone, a young girl was reading a book... and me myself, I had a very productive afternoon! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment