Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Finding new places

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/urban-sketching

Today, after a bit more than a week, I finally found a moment to go sketching. I had work to do, but I must say that the cold holds me back a bit as well and I find time to progress with other indoor projects. This morning I had to go to Chevry, so after that, I continued driving until I found this nice place in Véraz, a small village that belongs to the commune of Chevry. It is a small road with no exit called Chemin du Moulin, as there used to be a mill there. Since last time I posted a drawing, the snow that had fallen in the valley has melted down, but the grass is as green as ever, and the cold has backed up a bit. Although even 7 degrees is a bit low when one is without moving for a moment!



No comments:

Post a Comment