Monday, December 7, 2015

Drawing in the fog

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/urban-sketching


Today the day started sunny, but already in the morning the fog descended from the mountain, and ended up covering everything. In the afternoon, the fog was quite dense, and the ambient very humid and cold. I had a moment, so I went out. Also this time I brought my father with me, and we drove a bit before finding a spot that would convince me. It is sad, but as many beautiful and authentic places as there are around, many others have been turned into urbanizations, and even if they can be nice to live in, they've lost all of its character. Finally, we ended up in Mury, a very small village close to Echenevex, where houses and old farms still live together. As last time, at some point, my father stepped in, and this picture, together with my cold feet, is the result! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment