Friday, December 11, 2015

A corner in Prévessin


Wednesday night I went to my weekly model drawing session in Ferney, and when I got there, the model asked me if I could drive her home, as she was with the car in the garage. She lived in Prévessin, and it was only a small detour for me on my way back home, so I took her with me. We arrived to Prevessin from Ferney and at some point she indicated me to turn left. It was dark, but I could see that in the middle of the whole residential area Prévessin has become, there was this small road that had remained almost intact, with its old houses and farms, and with its beautiful corners. So I decided that next time I would have a moment to go out, I would come back there. 

Today I really didn't have much time, but it was so sunny I really had to profit, so I took my stuff and went out. The time was so short that for the first time I had to set an alarm to stop drawing and run to my car. Time can fly when I am drawing!! I chose a spot where I would get some sun, and drew this quiet and charming corner between Chemin de Magny and Chemin du Marais. Today, time was so short I didn't become cold at all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment