Friday, November 4, 2016

The post office

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/urban-sketching

This morning it was sunny and beautiful, and not too cold if under the sun. I could have done many things, but what I needed was that bit of time for myself. So I took my stuff and went to sketch the post office in Chevry. I made myself happy, and also my father, since he'd been asking me for this drawing since some time, before that monster that we call progress replaces it by something more modern, more functional, but less charming.

Añadir leyenda

2 comments:

  1. Carolina, your drawing is lovely and charming. It would be sad if the Post Office replaces this wonderful building. So happy that you captured it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne, it will happen, sooner or later. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete