Friday, October 28, 2016

Drawing Dinosaurs

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/urban-sketching

Today my husband and I brought the children to an exhibition about dinosaurs that is now taking place in Palexpo, next to the airport in Geneva, Switzerland. In fact, going there it was my idea. And yes, I have to recognise I had a hidden agenda this time: while they were looking around, I sketched! Because it is great to profit of these opportunities to draw things we don't get to usually draw. After the tour, my daughter joined me drawing, and, really, she's got a brilliant future ahead!

This one is my daughter's sketch. So good. She's 10, turning 11 at the end of this year. And no, she's not drawing dinosaurs in her free time :) (I deserved a proud mother time, didn't I?)

During the visit I got to sketch four dinosaurs, and this is the summary:
And here some details:

1. Brontosaurus



2. Stegosaurus


3. T-Rex head, real size (compare to the people below!)


If it wasn't so expensive (Swiss price), I think I would go back to sketch the rest of them! So funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment