Sunday, November 20, 2016

Windy, warm and sunny Sergy

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/urban-sketching

This afternoon it was windy, but it was one of these warm winds from the south, so I actually enjoyed it. It was sunny too, perfect for drawing. Also perfect that my youngest son is still in need of a nap so I have an hour to sneak out :) So I went off, and found again this little corner in the Place de la Mairie, in Sergy. I had been here a bit more than a year ago, when that tree still had leaves, and had drawn a larger view. Today I just focused on this tiny and charming shack. 





























I will be back here again, some other day, in the morning, because this square has so many more beautiful corners on the other side, today in the shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment