Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Rooftops

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/urban-sketching

Today we've had a taste of Spring. More than 10 degrees temperature, sun and snow melting down. Coming from last weeks' -10C, 10 C positive feels like it is really warm. This might not be ideal for the snow in the mountain, but it is way better for sketching, so off I've been! 

This afternoon, in Gex with my dad and my dog, showing my dad around the places I've lately discovered in the beautiful vieux Gex, I've ended up in the Passage de l'Abondance, where I was last October, today drawing it from another angle, and focusing more in the messy and ancient rooftops. And this one, with just the lines, as no color is needed to translate to paper the charming chaos of the rooftops in this little street.


And a couple of pictures that my dad took :)

No comments:

Post a Comment