Sunday, February 19, 2017

Marché de Divonne

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/urban-sketching

Today it's been, so far, a wonderful day. Sunny, bright, and full of things I like to do. After a good hike with my husband and my dog, I've been sketching in Divonne's market while my dad walked around and took some pictures. It has been a year now, since the last time I was in the marché de Divonne, and it is for me a tradition, to go with my father, usually around Christmas, to draw. This year it has been delayed a bit, but we managed anyway.

The market was full of people, and as it is tradition in France, people hanged out in small tables, having a cup of white wine with fresh oysters. Some of them came along, and they were happy to recognise themselves in my sketch. And they were nice enough to give me some conversation and a cup of wine!


























And some pictures of the ambience, courtesy of my dad


No comments:

Post a Comment