Tuesday, February 28, 2017

After the hailstorm... at home

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/urban-sketching

Wind, rain, thunderstorms... my dog does not care about anything, he will always want to go out for a walk. And I will take him willingly, because really, everything has its own charm. But I think he liked as much as I did being caught in the hailstorm today. And after that, while some of the children were playing board games, the small one was having his nap, the only thing that felt good for him was to nap too, and for me, to draw again from the sofa, again my living room but probably from a slightly different angle, and probably with more stuff added to the general chaos since the last time I drew it a couple of months ago. 
























Click on the image to view it larger

No comments:

Post a Comment