Friday, June 3, 2016

Out with my dog

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/urban-sketching

Today, for the first time, I went out to sketch with Ludo, my wonderful dog. I hadn't been out since before he joined our family, because really, it is so rainy lately! But this afternoon it hold, so we came back to where we'd been yesterday during our evening walk. I've been sketching here before, back in September. It is a very little road that goes over the river l'Allondon, maybe the road is only 100m, not much more, but it is one of the most beautiful places around. So many nice angles concentrated in such a tiny place!

I had to sketch very fast, because after a while Ludo was whining because he wanted to continue with our walk :)
















Click on the image to view it larger

No comments:

Post a Comment