Thursday, June 9, 2016

Day #2 

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/urban-sketching

This morning we had some sun, and rains are announced again for this afternoon, so I decided to put work aside for a couple of hours and took Ludo to a sketching walk. Oh, he definitely does not like it! After 10 minutes he was whining, huffing, and making all sort of noises to see if I would get it. I went again to the Rue du Jura, in Crozet. Rue du Jura is the most ancient and main road in the little village where I live, and it has so many nice corners. I attached him to my waist, and drew for a bit, I didn't put all color because I was feeling guilty for my dog, but the important things, the blue sky, the blue door, the blue fence and the blue shutters are there, and that's all that matters :)

After sketching I took him to run a bit, I made a mess inside my watercolor box, but dog was happy again!



No comments:

Post a Comment