Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Last drawing class before the Long Holidays

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/urban-sketching/

Today, for the last class of the year, I brought my two best girls to draw in situ. I'd been telling them we'd go for a long time, during winter, when spring comes and afternoons are longer, during spring, when it is a bit less cold, when it doesn't rain, when, when... and like this we got to the last day! And yes, it was sunny, we found a quiet spot proposed by one of them, we could sit in the shadow, and we had a wonderful time.

Lastly, and most important of all, girls were very happy with their sketches :) And hopefully also motivated to bring their notebook on holidays with them!

... and I also got to sketch a bit ;)

Girls in action!!

Sketch 1, by Sarah

Sketch 2, by Maitane

And my sketch below:

























They are good these girls, aren't they? 





No comments:

Post a Comment