Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Raining, inside and outside

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/illustration

When I am in between projects I always take a morning, an afternoon, or a full day for myself before starting with the following one. It is like when you have just finished a book, you have the next one to read waiting on your bed table, but you cannot start one straight after the other, so you switch off the light instead. 

Today is one of these days for me, when I usually just take my stuff and go out to sketch. But today we have a steady and constant April rain, so I decided not to go. After a while I rethought it and decided that it didn't matter the rain, that I'd go out... and then I didn't have time to do it anymore... so I just let it go, and drew what I felt. Inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment