Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Green, green

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/urban-sketching

Everything is green in the fields around where I live. Only in the mountain spring is still making its way to the top, and some greys and browns from the branches that have no leaves yet are mixed with the bright and intense green of the leaves that just came out. It is beautiful. Fields are full of dandelions and other flowers, and the colza fields are just in flower too. 

This afternoon I had a little moment, so I went out to quickly capture this explosion of green. I wanted to get closer to the colza field at the bottom, but I was afraid of sitting too close to the route, so I had to leave the field beyond the farm. This is a view of Chemin des Noyers from Chemin des Hivouettes, right before the poney club in Crozet. 


















Click on the image to view it larger

No comments:

Post a Comment