Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Normal life...
                                       ... and yet special days

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/2018onedayonedrawing

Tuesdays are my busiest days. Well, or rather the less flexible ones. I teach so I have more schedules to follow, while usually, besides school and the dog, I am quite free to organise my days as I please. Today it is Tuesday and also my birthday, and well, I am still a bit like a girl on this and I feel like it is a special day, although rationally I know it isn't. And then the day goes on and indeed it is a mixture of both, a normal day and a special day, with normal stuff and life going on but also little things that make it different than any other Tuesday in a special way. And here a moment of normality: my husband hanging clothes a moment ago. My pile to fold is getting larger and larger, and yet here I am drawing him...

No comments:

Post a Comment