Sunday, January 28, 2018

Maitane's mobile, through the years

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/2018onedayonedrawing

It is in days like this that I wonder why I imposed myself such an inflexible challenge. But again, it is in days like this that one must stick to it, right? So today, tired, the sole condition was to at least draw from bed, something that could motivate me. Hanging from the ceiling we have a mobile I made more than 12 years ago, to hang above my daughter's crib when she was born. And here it is, a bit worn out, after several house and country movings, after being hit by children jumping on our bed quite a few times. But well, still standing! In its origins it had more moons and more planets that we will hang up again when it will be worth it to so do :)


No comments:

Post a Comment