Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Snow!

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/urban-sketching

I was so eager to draw today. And I still hope I get to do another one, but this time indoors. Yesterday I'd been to the forest while it was snowing and it was so calm and beautiful. But I hardly could draw there, as I was with my dog who does not enjoy waiting for me while I draw, it was cold and humid, and I was in the mood of going as far as possible in the time I had. Today it was tight too, but I managed to steal 20 minutes in my way to school. Aaah it feels so good! But yet too short!

This is a view to the snowy mountain in Crozet, with its wonderful forests and challenging slopes, some houses of the village, the rightmost one being the Cafe du Commerce, one of the historical places in Crozet.

No comments:

Post a Comment