Monday, January 25, 2016

Sunny Sergy

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/urban-sketching

Nothing's better than going out to draw after having delivered a draft and are waiting for feedback. And it could not have been a better timing, as today it was a sunny and not that cold. So I went out and didn't need my gloves nor my hat nor anything special to keeo some warmth. And when I finished, I wasn't freezing cold! 
In fact, this winter is being a bit strange. Not so cold, with plenty of sunny days, and only with a week of snow so far. I enjoy these days, but I can't help feeling a bit worried... 

I almost never finish a project and start right away with the next one in line, but usually I need at least a day to disconnect from what I've been doing. So after sending in the draft, I took my stuff and went out, not too far, to Sergy, where I've been before. What I realized afterwards, is that I'd drawn this very same road back in October last year. It is one of these roads that make a whole turn, so how could I imagine?






No comments:

Post a Comment