Thursday, November 19, 2015

Before winter comes this weekend...

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/urban-sketching

After working working working, and with everything done and approved, I finally got some time to get out this morning. And I was lucky that I had everything closed today, as there's been many warm sunny days before winter comes this weekend, and apparently, if I trust the weather forecast, today it was my last chance to draw without freezing for at least some time! I had to go to Thoiry in the morning, so after that I continued driving a bit farther, just to the next little town, Fenières, where I found this sunny and open spot with old farms and streets to draw. After I'd finished, going back towards Thoiry, I realized the view of Fenières main road was much nicer from that direction, but that's something I'll draw some other day.



No comments:

Post a Comment