Friday, October 11, 2019

Handing over Narderans

This was a special moment! On Thursday I went up to Narderans to hand over my illustration of the chalet de Narderans to the people who takes care of the chalet, Les Amis de Narderans. I had met them before, one of the days in which I tried to capture it but failed because light was not good. To that attempt, there followed an exchange of pictures, a couple of more trials on my side to go there with the proper light, then summer vacations, until I managed to finish the drawing. I am happy to have met them yesterday again and that my drawing is in such good hands, though as you may imagine, I will have to draw it again to have the full chalet collection! :)

Below a couple of pictures with the président of the association, Maurice Delachat.








No comments:

Post a Comment