Friday, August 16, 2019

Thoiry Devant

https://www.carolinadeluca.com/chaletsofthejura

When looking towards Summer, it always seems to me a land of endless time to do everything I want to do. And probably because of this I never get to do everything, because "everything" is always too much!
So, two months after the run that got me to this chalet, I get to finish the corresponding drawing :) But that's the good (and bad) thing about personal projects: there are no deadlines!

This chalet is called Thoiry Devant. It is at 1485m high above Thoiry, and you can pass it going to the Reculet, or to the Crêt de la Neige when starting from the Tiocan. From another view you can see the Reculet behind the chalet, and a small water pond for the cows in Summer.






















I hope I managed to get to my other overdue homework tasks soon... I have at least two more chalets from runs I did a while ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment