Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Everyday places

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/urban-sketching

I've been sketching with my daughter this afternoon under a wonderful sun. This is the ancient customs office between Switzerland and France, in Mategnin. My husband passes by this little stony road in his way to work everyday, and suggested the place. When we got there, we chose to sat in the Swiss part because the French one was in the shadow. A tiny pedestrian road which still got the name of a big one, probably from when not that many cars circulated around. Now, this road, the abandoned little building, and the fields around, are there to remind us how small was the world just a few decades ago.























And my daughter's sketch, she's 11 and she's really catching me up! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment