Monday, December 9, 2019

New World Series II

https://www.carolinadeluca.com/illustration

In between other work projects, family, my dogs (the new puppy) and everything else, I have now little time to draw for pleasure. I have time, but one moment there, then another moment there, an hour the day after. So this one took me a bit to finish, many interruptions, but as well the amount of detail, it was delicate and slow to do. But I take pleasure doing these intricate drawings, because they take so many different turns until they are finished.

Also this time since the beginning I had clear in my mind that there would be colorful animals somewhere. It is something new, but I like mixing these two worlds. I think I will keep exploring this way for a bit. 

Second of the New World Series. Black finemarkers and color pencils in white smooth A3 illustration paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment