Friday, August 24, 2018

New projects

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/littleg

Hello, after so long! I think I was in need a bit of "inside" time to make some decisions!
You know, during this Summer I've been reflecting a bit, thinking on how to organise myself for the coming year, my own drawing, the classes, and everything else. And in the end I've gone ahead and have decided to put on hold the classes for this year, to give myself the time and space I need to focus on much more complex and longer projects that I've been putting aside for some time now. And as the start of school date approaches, and so my working days too, I grow more and more excited about all of it. I feel I have already recovered my physical working space, always full of students work, to be used only by myself from now on. If before I was still anxious about all this, now, drawing here, I am sure it was the right thing to do. Let's see then what this new school year brings on.



No comments:

Post a Comment