Monday, February 26, 2018

Discussing electricity

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/2018onedayonedrawing

During dinner today we've been discussing a bit about electricity, how a short-circuit happens and things like this and the conversation has quickly shifted to a fun comparison between the technology available when my husband and I were kids, when my dad was a kid, and now. And just a bit after the light has gone off. Everything black. Everyone excited (not only the kids! :D) Sadly it has only been 10 minutes but it has been so much fun. And then I've realised how differently we react to this now as well: at home we were all with frontal lamps, or with the lamp on the cellphone. When I was a kid we lighted candles, and when my dad was a kid, there was no such thing as electrical light going off!


No comments:

Post a Comment