Thursday, October 19, 2017

Outdoors

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/urban-sketching

These are days of lots of tension. Things happening around in Catalonia that make me be more attached to my computer than I usually like to. 
I am mostly an outdoors person, I am, most of my free time, as soon as I can, outdoors, in the forest, in the mountains, in the fields, with my dog, or otherwise sketching around. But these days, as soon as I am back, as soon as I finish the immediate work, there am I, again checking the newspaper, to see if something new has happened. Today I had some free time. And instead of loosing it checking the latest news, I just took my stuff and spend a good moment sketching that corner I had been waiting for the perfect light to come. The light wasn't perfect at all, but the moment I passed there it was :) A moment way from the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment