Thursday, September 17, 2015

Sun after the rain

http://www.carolinadeluca.com/urban-sketching

Today it rained a lot. The whole day. Everything is getting so green before a big storm with wind comes up and removes all the leaves from the trees! I had some time, so in the afternoon I went out ready to draw from inside the car, hoping the drops in the windshield would let me see the outside. After a while it stopped raining, but everything was still heavy and wet, so I stayed inside. The road was empty and quiet. But suddenly, a super bright and clean sun came out to fill everything with colors. At that moment tough, I had to leave :) What a beautiful afternoon!

This one is the Chemin de la Fontaine, in Naz Dessus, a very small and very nice town up in the road that takes to the source of the river L'Allondon.



No comments:

Post a Comment