Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Sketching Torino


A good friend invited me to Torino, and while she was working, I walked around and drawn. Yes, I really felt, for the first time, like a bohemian artist, travelling just to draw and paint!! The truth is that my daily life it is not at all like this, but it was very good to try it, at least once!

This is what I could gasp from Torino in few hours:


The big building is La Mole Antonelliana, the business man and the old man were having a coffee in La Piazza San Carlo, just as I was doing. The two ladies were sitting in a bank enjoying the sun, while I was having a sandwich lunch, two banks next to theirs, in Piazza Cavour, a beautiful square with a red church, drawn in the upper left corner. 

Next time, I hope the Egyptian museum will be open, that promises to be very exciting!




No comments:

Post a Comment